Re: price for stock throttle body

From: jules (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Tue Jun 02 1998 - 12:33:16 EDT

H62300@AOL.COM wrote:

> The price should be around 150-175 I priced one last year .I have the SSTBI
> from
> Jules and it works very good and there is very little hissing anymore with
> the open element air cleaner I am running.
>
> Walter P in Seattle

we offer Booster Bolts... $39.95 out right, $29.95 w/tbi order or %59.95
polished

pol is not for show...

$29.95 w/tbi order-OK retroactive

we have them custom made for us in marine ss

they will further reduce noise and are a home run...for any tbi

of course... you do-it-UR-selfers can take stockers to the grindstone
for good results, remove 2/3 bolt head height and bevel edges...
1/16-3/32nds

(free secrets from MPI... home of that meany, rude guy....:)!)

mpi