Re: Breaking Driveshafts (HP) Was: Kids in the truck (via digest)

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 02 1998 - 21:10:25 EDT

<< < Double driveshafts in the CC really
  kind of scare me as far as performance goes on the track >>

 Do you know of any failures or are you just contemplating them ? I have not
 heard of a problem with them..

 Bill >>
Oh no Bill, Ive never had a problem with any driveshaft although I dont have a
CC so mine is solid. I just have breakage all around my driveshaft!! No
biggie though. Just fix and move on!
Eric