Re: PROLONG

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Jun 03 1998 - 11:57:35 EDT

YES YES!!
I have put over 250K miles of HARD driving on a built 273 V8 using only SAE
30 wt! I have never used additives and never will. Oil pressure was still
good when I sold it. I live in Southern California so cold starting is not
an issue for me but Id suggest lowering you cold viscosity with a mulit
visc. oil instead of snake oil. How can an additive keep sand from grinding
journal material in a properly clearanced set of main and rod bearings?? It
cant! They never pulled the bearings to show how chowdered they were. Turn
off the INFOmercials...
BKB