RE: What can MPI do?

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Wed Jun 03 1998 - 18:29:42 EDT

Not to butt in, but in the back couple of pages of the MPI catalog is a
listing of what parts = what times on a test truck, as well as some
"minus" numbers for the parts (i.e. part xyz reduced the ET by 0.5, etc.
so you can figure it from your own baseline). It also shows the proper
"build" sequence of parts to get the best results. Too cool!

Craig