Re: B&M Trick shift

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 03 1998 - 23:08:00 EDT

>>>>>original message;
E. Frank Ball wrote: This is the first auto I have} ever owned, and let me
tell ya<<<<<<<

Man I know that I have had problems with AOL, but they are now CHANGING MY
NAME!!!!!!! Who the hell is Frank Ball? I thought it was hard to get on line
as myself(George J. Hooper) but now they are changing me into somone else.
God I hope he isnt getting all my mail. Poor guy!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway thanks for the input into my minimal auto trans knowledge. I definatly
need to get some reading material.
George
:-{)