Re: Re: FABC

From: svieth@ameritech.net
Date: Thu Jun 04 1998 - 14:30:02 EDT

> >Scott,
> >I'm using the E-1530 K&N temporarily until the
> >P5249011 K&N from MP I ordered comes in. The
> >1530 will be a little small (but will work) in
> >the diameter size. I will post what the MP
> >filter looks like when it comes in (diameter,
> >thickness ect.) I would use the MP filter since it
> >should be the largest filter for this air cleaner.
> >Let us know what your results of the two are.
> >
> >Mike Catlin

Catlin-man-du:

Are you sure that the P5249011 is really a
reusable cotton gauze filter? It doesn't say
so in the M.P. catalog.

Also, what size is the P4452077 filter?
I wish they would have pics and dimensions
for these things.

If you buy the P5249011, you'll gain 1/4" in
diameter but pay more since you are buying
a M.P. part. I think the 1530 is a better deal.

-Scottmandu