Re: RE: What can MPI do?

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 04 1998 - 19:45:05 EDT

<< Not to mention the MSD that dropped more than a tenth and gained a mph or
so>>

I don't know if I'd believe that one. In my experience I found the MSD (or
Jacobs) creates a loss in both ET (.2) and power over all. I have a MSD for
use with the retard box for running NOS but have a switch which will disable
the MSD 6A (keeps the Blaster 3) when not running NOS, definitely runs better
without it when not on juice.

Bill