Re: replacing cat: suggestions???

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 05 1998 - 00:51:01 EDT

<< Does anybody have any brand
 recommendations and costs. I could probably do this myself; since I'm in
 Illinois there are no regulations or inspections : >>
Mike!! If there are no reg's or inpect's then why put the cat back on? I
havent had mine on for about 3 years. But, If you feel like you have to have
one, If a V8 cat will work, I have one for ya for real cheap, it may have
about 15000 miles on it. Im sure we could set something up if your
interested. Just email me and well talk.
Eric K
Rekker21