Re: harness failure/clarificarion

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jun 05 1998 - 01:34:07 EDT

snip
in my truck (because I'm aware of the potential)<<<<

I agree! Just jumping in any vehicle and driving is a life threatening
risk (I learned that in Driver Improvment =0)......) I say, if I get into
an accident and the truck doesn't protect me, it's not the faul of the
person who made the truck. That's like hitting a Nail in the road and
blaming the tire company for making a tire that'll deflate when
punctured. Just a by-product of driving. No flames, just my duece cents.
=) Don't be so hasty, man. It'll all work out for the better =0)

-mike sykes

88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

"P-A-R-T-why?..... cuz' we gotta'!!!"

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]