Magnecor Wire Purchase

From: RDPerform@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 06 1998 - 14:51:03 EDT

Hello DMLers,

I'm getting into the mailorder business, and as most of you know the initial
buy in to offer dealer pricing is sometimes fairly high. A good solution to
that is to buy your initial buy in and sell it extremely cheap as to not go
broke, not as much warehousing costs , etc .. It just makes life easier for
everyone.

I'm starting a introductory offer on Magnecor ignition wires. I'm sure you've
heard of them before, as they have proven themselves to be superior over the
years of racing and testing. They have a very informative site that has loads
of ingition info at http://www.magnecor.com which goes into detail and also
has info on mass produced "low-resistance" wires and other misleading
advertising techniques that seem to follow along with the industry.

I will be able to offer their entire product line, which includes their 7mm,
and 8mm wires, their KV85 8.5mm competition wire, and their 10mm R-100 racing
wire... I can also get individual leads, accessories, and bulk cable in
spools.

Just to give you a feel of what kind of price range I'm talking about.. how
does $90 sound for a set of KV85 8.5mm competition wires sound? That price is
also a high price, and could may well be cheaper depending on how much of a
response I get from you guys. :)

direct replies to RDPerform@aol.com

cya.