Re: How to lower your 97/98 dak

From: david peterson (kawi@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 06 1998 - 04:09:33 EDT

The actual kit that is shipping from Western Cassis differs from
Lance's. He got one of the earlier a-arms. If you plan on using this
kit for a 5/7 you also need to shorten (cut and reweld) the plate that
hits the bump stop. This isn't mentioned in the article but is needed
for extra clearence. Also, his truck is lowered 6/8. He has a V8 which
lowers it the extra inch in the front. The 18" wheels he has on his
truck are called "purgatory", he designed these wheels.
Dave Peterson

>From: Gary Ludwick <gludwick@csi.com>
>To: Dakota Newsgroup <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
>Subject: DML: How to lower your 97/98 dak
>Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 14:45:15 -0400
>
>If you want to see what the Western Chassis lowering kit for the 97/98
Daks