Info on 2.5L Dakotas.....

From: SpiritTIII@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 05 1998 - 22:21:25 EDT

Members,

     Hello fellow Dodge enthusiasts! I'm hoping someone could help me with
some info on 2.5L Dodge Dakota trucks. I'd like to know:

1. What were the years of production of 2.5L/auto trucks?

2. What series tranny are these automatics? I heard they are 904s

3. Were the production numbers high enough so that a parts car is easily
attainable?

Thanks in advance for the information. If anyone is parting out a 2.5L/auto
Dakota in the NY (Long Island) area, let me know.

Joe Bennardo
91 Spirit R/T