lawsuits

From: Gary Ludwick (gludwick@csi.com)
Date: Sun Jun 07 1998 - 00:48:03 EDT

>>>In a message dated 6/5/98 11:43:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
jmiller@eramp.net
>writes:
>
><< I have
> not heard of anyone suing Smith and Wesson for building a gun which
somebody
> used wrongly and killed someone. >>

>A firearm SUPPOSED to kill/injure someone else. You'd sure as hell see a
>lot of lawsuits if any particular model of firearm started to kill/injure
>the persons who fired them!!!!<<

Somehow it seems to me that if someone wins a suit over "second hand smoke"
injuries, the door would then be open for suits against firearms
makers....and a lot of other things.

Gary

The Internet - Living proof that 10,000 monkeys in a room with 10,000
typewriters will NOT
eventually duplicate the works of Shakespeare!