Re: Psycho Gas Guage!

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Sun Jun 07 1998 - 08:36:28 EDT

Crawl under there and check the lower mounting bolts......My lowers worked
themselves loose after the first new set of shocks...

If they are loose, pull em out and use some locktite (the one that allows to
be broken loose with hand tools!)

At 08:51 PM 6/6/98 -0500, you wrote:
>The subject says it all, my gas guage has gone nuts. I usually get alittle
>over 200 miles per tank of gas (got an 18 gal tank I think) and right now it
>is at 67 miles on this tank but it is showing it as having only a half a
>tank left. It just recently started this the last couple of tanks. Does
>the computer having anything to do with the guage because the only thing I
>could think of was I might have messed it up when I changed out my battery
>about a week ago.
>
>I also have one more question. I just got my shocks changed out at
>Firestone last month and I notice a clunk clunk on the front passenger side.
>I only seem to her it when I go up the curb into my diverway. I am not
>flying into my diveway either I just got in and this time a went extremely
>slow. Thanks for any help.
>Tony Sarro
>tonyms@acadiacom.net

"M ove O ver, P ickup A pproacing R apidly!"
1992 Dakota 4x4, Standard cab, short bed, 5.2 L V8, K&N, Gibson/Dynomax
exhaust,Power Puleys, MP SBEC, 180 degree thermostat, Bushwhackers,
tire/wheel package, Lund Moonvisor & Interceptor, Custom Cover tonneau,
Bundy rear bumper, chrome grillguard/pushbar

see http://www.usaor.net/users/zavetsky for pictures!

MOPAR or NOCAR!