Re: My door locks suck too!

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 07 1998 - 10:20:56 EDT

<< now that I have heard so many of thes complaints ,I think we might have
 fornd a manufacturing defect, Those door locks are supposed to be rust
 proof. We might find that the pivot rivot for the arm in the door latch is
 not set ( that means pressed, headed, or pounded } together properly. An
 other possibility is the clearance on the pivot is not correct.
All I know is that its pissing me off! I cant get my pass door open! Driver
door is fine now, but the pass door Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
eric