Re: Saw my first R/T and brake question.

From: Angela M Chavez (howlingwolf1@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jun 09 1998 - 00:35:29 EDT

I've noticed this on my 95 sport (rear-wheel antilocks), and I haven't
had any other problems with my brakes; they're still ok after almost
62,000 miles.

Angela Chavez
Wright State University
howlingwolf1@juno.com

Science is the systematic pursuit of curiosity about the natural world

>Here's the question:
>Anybody noticed this: When the truck been sitting overnight and gets
>wet or
>damp, and you apply the brakes for the first time, you get an *awful*
>screeching noise and they grab really hard. Second time you brake, no
>problem. Happens on my '98 (anti-lock in front only). I can't tell
>if it's
>happening in the front or the rear, but it's annoying and I'm not sure
>if
>its damaging. Any help is appreciated.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]