Re: What can MPI do?

From: jules (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Tue Jun 09 1998 - 13:27:39 EDT

Psi363@aol.com wrote:

> Jules,
>
> I've been to the MPI web site and read your posts. It seems you know what's
> what, but where is the comparison ET's on what you sell? The web site seems
> focused on throttle bodies.

yes it is wet appetite, inform some and....designed to sell catalogs...
catalogs sell parts... by the way, that my game...:)

That's great, but what else is MPI able to do?
> How quick is the average streetable truck you've wrenched on and what mods are
> MPI responsible for?

11.99 a reacher dak on the gas

  My long term goal is to get this truck solidly into the
> 13's. Tell me MPI can help and I will send for a catalog tomorrow.

get it

 BTW > feel the heat you get from this list is unwarranted.

is unwarranted.
is unwarranted.
is unwarranted.
is unwarranted.
is unwarranted.
is unwarranted.

me too... but the GRINS make up for it... and i have a thick skin... it
seems everytime there is a forest fire FLAME on j and mpi... after I
shoot back the cannon of BS to those that warrant it... daklist orders
pick up... same happened(s) on ram guys too

but our market is not email mailing list... but the list exchanges are
interesting i search on relatededs of interest and dump the rest.

thanks for the support and comment... others may want to hard copy it
and tape to their monitors over their keyboards...:)

j/mpi