Throttle Body Plan (attn: Eric)

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Tue Jun 09 1998 - 13:27:23 EDT

I just want to see if I am straight on the plan for the throttle body
modifications (there seems to be a little confusion).

Eric has an extra V8 throttle body. He is going to send it out to whoever.
 This person will modify it, put it on their vehicle, and send their original
(un-modified) piece to the next person. This person will do the same,
and so on, and so on...

Obviously, if someone screws up & isn't willing to give up their
un-modified piece the whole thing comes to a screeching halt.

The whole point is that you won't have to be without a vehicle while you
are doing the mod, and thus you won't have to rush. This is the way that
I understood it. Is this correct?

Steve