Re: Re: Re: 360 into Dakota swap attn. woodgate

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 09 1998 - 19:54:31 EDT

<< Could I use the output shaft and tail housing from the dakota's trans to
 allow its use with the dakota T case? If not will the housing on the 3.9's
 trans bolt up to a small block chrysler. Will I need to move the T-case and
 crossmember back and have the drive shafts cut down? >>

Unfortunately, I cant shed any light on the tailhousing deal. It might be one
of those things where you tear it all apart, and start measuring things!!!!
Good luck!

Brad