Hi-Tech Temp Data Acquisition

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Tue Jun 09 1998 - 20:06:33 EDT

Too bad I'm not geographically closer to those on the list who have been
trying to get temperature data. I've got a neat toy at work which I use
for thermal profiling of printed circuit boards before going to wave
solder. It's a 6 channel thermocouple transmitter which can send
real-time simultaneous data which can be plotted on a graph,
numerically, or both. It can also operate independently, by storing
x-samples over y-time. You can then download the data to your PC to
graph, print, etc. The transmitter operates on a 9v battery, so it could
be attached under the hood and have its' 6 thermocouples placed wherever
necessary.

You don't want to buy one.....it's about $5k (give or take)

gk
Gary E. Klim - Somewhere in central Connecticut garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ gklim@harman.com