Re: New wheels for my '97

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Wed Jun 10 1998 - 00:26:15 EDT

>Actually, if you do go to the local wheel and tire shop,all you will find
is the wheels that they sell and handle. BUT, if you want to shop over the
NET and expand your selections and options on sizes or wheel offsets try a
search on "Colorado Custom Wheels" or "Salesco". These are custom wheel
dealers and Salesco sell not only wheels but a whole assortment of other
goodies for our rigs as well. You'll find wheels ranging from 13" to the
massive 20". I'm looking at a set of wire wheels in 16X7's for my '95, and
they come in either direct bolt on or with an adaptor to make them like true
knockoffs.
  good luck in your selections