Re: RE: Your Pain Don't Kill Our Gain...!

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Wed Jun 10 1998 - 12:06:21 EDT

jules wrote:

> Jon Steiger wrote:

> > However, Bill loses 2 tenths consistently on the track
> > with the MSD.

> i don't buy none of this BS! and don't intend to and neither should
> you...

> until all these nay sayers... back up these "problems" with a Scientific
> Approach

  Yeah, right.

  We all know MPI has an express interest in selling the parts, so until
MPI backs up these claims with a Scientific Approach (which seemed to be
Jon's main point IMO), some of us "nay sayers" are going to interpret the
Holy MPI Word as the base commercial interest of a meany, rude guy.

> don't bad mouth the parts if you can't install it or blame the parts for
> variables that are uncontrollable

  Seems to me that Bill does a pretty good job of isolating the independent
variables every time he flips the switch and experiences his power loss.

  Don't bad mouth the list members who have actually shelled out the coin
and found that the parts didn't live up to their billing by the fat merchant
class.

  Ron "Meanier, Ruder Guy" Rader