OVERDUE INTRODUCTION

From: GSWillhite@ualr.edu
Date: Wed Jun 10 1998 - 14:47:24 EDT

Well gang, I've just subscribed to the list. I've said in an earlier post I've been
monitoring this GREAT list for 1 year almost to the month. Back in May 97 I bought a
brand new black Dakota RC w/V6 & 5spd. Well when June came around I found the DML and
all the Great GURUs, Sean, Kuk, Jules and many others. You can read the archives and
tell it was "hoppin" with info on the new Dakota design. Well the influence was so
strong I re-developed the horsepower bug, worse than my high school days (class of 74).

My wife wishes I'd never found it....but not my 15 yr.old son! In march "98" I just
happened to be crusin by a local Dodge Dealer and decided to pull in and check out
the new 98's, big mistake! found a black RC with V8, 5spd(GO..JON) 3.92LSD 9.25. Yep
12 bolt rearend, Its MINE NOW! ....snarl..foam....hands rubbing....

Now with all the mods starting to go on I just wish I was closer to some of the DML
members, Mopar events, shows etc. Ah........its great to have a V8.

gswillhite

MODS-ported tbi, fipk, 3"single flomaster w/TFX dual resonator
ARE Tonneau, T&H pkg., fog lights, Infiniti CD system
agate int. cloth buckets (those great cup holders)