Re: RE: Your Pain Don't Kill Our Gain...!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 10 1998 - 21:52:06 EDT

<< i don't buy none of this BS! and don't intend to and neither should
 you... >>

Thats your right as a american, personally I'm very satisfied with the testing
done and am very comfortable with my claim and would love to have you stop by
at NYIRP any wed to demonstrate another test..

<<until all these nay sayers... back up these "problems" with a Scientific
Approach and
at least eliminate the variables and set the test up so that anyone
following their steps can dupicate exactly their results everytime...>>

Been there and done that and can duplicate everytime, what else would you like
me to do ? Mearly stating proven fact, take it or leave it I really don't care
either way and don't care who wastes money on them. It's your right to buy
what you want. I am not out to drive you or MSD or anyone else out of
business. Just sharing fact as related to my experiences and maybe save some
poor performance minded person some loot.

<<don't bad mouth the parts if you can't install it or blame the parts for
variables that are uncontrollable; humidity for one! track conditions
for two...>>

Wouldn't think of it and the tests I have done cover all the above and more. I
would certainly like to know why this happens to be true. It cost me a lot of
money to find out but with NOS it does allow me to get by the stock computer
rev limit which is what I needed to do, I just switch back to stock ignition
whne not using NOS..

My Name is Joe Friday and just givin ya the facts sir just the facts...

Bill