Re: Unique R/T Parts

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Jun 11 1998 - 13:21:55 EDT

I too am interested. I own an 98 R/T CC and have noticed a few differences:
14.2 (or .3?) to 1 steering ratio, Larger diameter rear sway bar, Large
diameter aluminum one piece driveshaft (or is this a 98 all models change??)
Big Fat 17" 255 55 17 goodyear meats on very cool wheels (gloat gloat).
Seems the spring rate is equivalent to a 3/4 ton truck (fairly rough ride)
and it definitley sits lower than a std DAK with a significant rake to the
front end. Whats the other diffs (p/ns please??)
BKB