Re: Unique R/T Parts

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Jun 11 1998 - 15:56:01 EDT

About the only reason my tires dont spin whe I take off is that I back off
the juice at the thought of the tire's replacement cost. My wife however
does not think as much as I do about these things and has no problem leaving
two very long, expensive, black lines down the road during launch. Even
with the LSD the R/T can 'Smokem" real good. Suggest seeing the dealer if
your R/T is low on grunt...
got a lot and looking for more,
BKB