New member Questions

From: Matthew Sheahan (msheahan@Mines.EDU)
Date: Fri Jun 12 1998 - 11:45:57 EDT

Hey all, I am a new member into the world of Dakotas and an even newer
member to the DML. I really enjoy my truck, but like most men I crave
more power. It looks like I came to the right place. I noticed there are
a few of you from Colorado, I am a native Coloradoan. I jumped the
gun just a bit when I bought my Dakota, as I haven't graduated yet
(Colorado School of Mines -> yep an enginerd), but my other truck died.
After 3 transmissions and a rebuild, I decided it was time to buy
american. Well enough B.S.

I been following the list for about a week now and I have a question.

-> What the hell does FABM and FIPK stand for?

Thanks a bunch, Matt
Red 98 CC 4x4 318