New member Questions -Reply

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Fri Jun 12 1998 - 12:40:38 EDT

>>> Matthew Sheahan <msheahan@Mines.EDU> 06/12/98 10:45am >>>

I been following the list for about a week now and I have a question.

-> What the hell does FABM and FIPK stand for?

Thanks a bunch, Matt
Red 98 CC 4x4 318

FIPK Filter Injection Performance Kit a kit put together by K&N (the
reusable air filter gurus) for various makes of cars & trucks that is
basically an open-element air cleaner setup.

FABM Fresh Air By Meldrum a clone of the FIPK that a past & hopefully
future list member (Sean Meldrum) came up with to save some money.
You can find his page by doing a Yahoo search for "meldrum dakota". It
will tell you everything you need to know.

Steve