Re: FABM install questions -Reply -Reply

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Fri Jun 12 1998 - 15:49:57 EDT

Well, the idea behind the S-bolt is to get rid of the bracket that holds the
stock bolt. I don't know if you've looked yet, but this bracket covers up
about 1/4 of each throttle bore (not good). This bracket is where the
offset comes from in the stock configuration. There is a good picture of
this on Sean's page. Look in the FABM installation section. BTW, these
pictures are ones that I took during my install. Let me know if you have
any other ???'s.

Steve

>>> "W. Jack Hilton III" <hemi@mindspring.com> 06/12/98 02:32pm >>>
I guess I could just bend the bolt that comes off the original unit , but I
bet it's too short after the bend , eh ?