Re: RE: Unique R/T Parts

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 12 1998 - 19:12:52 EDT

In a message dated 6/12/98 11:23:25 AM Central Daylight Time,
fawcett@uism.bu.edu writes:

<< DOH!!! You gotta' be reeaaal careful after they say that cause they
      tend to go quiet and you are either gonna' get a shot in the side of
      the head or crying... me, I always get the first one so I learned
      real quick to slow down once she says that! >>

I dont get hit, or cried to. I just get denied sex. So I have to pick my races
very carefully. Let me see...What is more important, sex or stuffing some kid
in his daddys mustang into the world of humiliation. STUFF THE
George