Re: Unique R/T Parts

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Sat Jun 13 1998 - 14:08:14 EDT

> >} Would sombody with an RT (2wd if that matters) go out to it and take a tape
> >} measure to the tire? I need to know if it is around 27" from the ground to
> >} the top of the tire. Also are they the same 6 bolt that is on the 96 dak?
> >} I want to get these wheels from CC for my truck, but cant change the tire
> >} height due to freakin out the abs.
> >} George

Jim Miller says;
I have the 15x8 rims on my 98 dak that look like the r/t rims only smaller. They
came with 235r70x15 tires which were 27"tall. I changed them to 275r60x15 which
are 28" tall. I have the rear abs only and on a rainy road the abs still works OK
but now the spedo is reading a little lower..