Crower 1.7 Rockers

From: RAS002@worldnet.att.net
Date: Sat Jun 13 1998 - 15:31:47 EDT

  The results are in - the G-Tech shows another 15 HP (I'm now up to 220
HP), with the real improvement in the 0-60 times. My best ever 0-60 was
6.93 on a 63 degree day, now shattered by a 6.60 on an 80 degree day!
1/4 mile times have improved, but not proportionally. My previous best
of 15.45 (same weather conditions) was lowered to 15.23, and speed up
from 89.9 to 92.3.

                        Cost Gain $/HP

Mopar 12.75" Breather $49.00 12 $4.10
Crower Rockers $491.00 15 $32.73

  My next project is a ported throttle body. I got one from a wrecking
yard and have done the port work, but the throttle cable attachment is
slightly different, requiring some adaptation. I'm also in search of
some (flat-head type) allen head cap screws to mount this puppy. The
only current source I have requires buying a box of 100. It'll happen
soon...

                Later,

                        Russ Selkirk

--