Re: Race before sex?

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 13 1998 - 16:39:04 EDT

In a message dated 6/13/98 1:12:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
msheahan@Mines.EDU writes:

<< I know how important it is to show the spoiled kid a lesson, but..... >>

Guess I didnt mention, we have been together for about 3 months. At this
point, sex is a daily thing, but being able to show some kid that a Dakota is
not a truck to be messed with only comes once a week. People around my part
of town have seen me at the track and they know what my baby will do in the
qtr. and dont even bother to try. Although, there is this RT stealt that I
want to get beaten by. (I already know I wont win, but it will be real fun
trying) He just doesnt want to play with me.
George :-{)