GRATIOT

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 14 1998 - 02:05:35 EDT

        Just got back from racin around on Gratiot! Raced a Camaro SS (a new
one) and wipped his ass! Also raced a 5.slow and a 97 Vette and beat both of
them!!! Over all it was a good night! These three guys in a silver Z28 were
laughin at me cause I had my Viper tires on back (My Milan wear!), taunting me
saying I didn't need 'em! Then we got stuck at a light, and he was reven it
up pretty good, he had flowmasters on it. The opposite light turned yellow so
I spooled it up to 2700 and we snapped off the light; and too their great
surprise I was a full truck ahead by third gear!! Man I love my Dak!! Got to
try to keep it under 70 on Gratiot though! Lots of Cops out tonight! I think
my wifes a little upset that I got in so late!! I guess I'll be pretty busy
tomorrow!!!
Eric