Re: Re: Performance concerns

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 14 1998 - 09:29:57 EDT

<<
 What size fabm? Why dont you try a ram air system it looks pretty good
 and is recomened by Gene and he's in TX.....
 http://www.worldchat.com/public/ramairbx/

 Chris >>
Im making a new ram air hood for my 95 Dak, if it all works right Im going to
cast it and make firberglass hoods fitted with the Ramair box 14"x4" @ 80. Im
consulting Air Inlet Systems about it, and seeing if I can get a deal on a
mass order of them.
I use to work in a Chrysler prototype shop and can get the materials pretty
cheap (considering what they go for) so I think I can produce them pretty
easily and fairly cheap.
Eric