Re: Where are all the Dakotas

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 14 1998 - 14:08:42 EDT

Just thought I would let you all know there is no shortage of Daks here. Spent
the day Friday driving through western Louisiana and east Texas and there were
Dakotas everywhere. All colors, year models (even an R/T) and such.

 On the way to LA down I-10 east at one time there were 6 Dakotas all running
w/ me at about 85-90mph. People sure we a lookin too! :-) And to make it
really interesting the other 5 Daks were all V 6's.

Ya know, you V 6 folks are alright! Come down and fly w/ my old V 8 slush box
anytime!

Gene