Attn Tim mag318

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 14 1998 - 16:40:43 EDT

<< What style have you come up with? If you get what you're
 looking for I may be interested in having you make me one if it's at least
 of a MOPAR styling >>
I started out with just cutting a couple holes in front, but then I raised the
center section of the hood about an inch and a half. You know, between the
character lines of the hood. Ya know, I really cant explain it, I think Sean
Meldrum is going with us to Milan this Friday, Ill take some pictures of it in
the ruff and let him put them on his web site that way you can see it.
Eric