Re: A little tip for AOL users

From: AJRoss50@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 15 1998 - 12:13:53 EDT

>This solved the email lag on AOL and freed up about 60 megs
>of space. I don't know where it is for you PC guys, it shouldn't be that
hard
>to find though. Just a little tip. later

Actually, I like to save some of my email with important part #'s and such.
What you can do is, go to "mail controls" and turn of the function that says
"save a copy of mail to personnal filing cabinet". You dont actually have to
erase your personnal filing cabinet. Also, you can go into your personnal
filing cabinet and manually erase mail that you dont want copies of.

Alex
97 CC Sport V8 5spd