Re: Fuel Pump Question

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jun 15 1998 - 00:49:41 EDT

snip
<<<<<Anyone have this trouble with their truck??>>>>

YEAH! My 88 does that too! I was told it was one of the sensors in the
TB, but didn't to spend the money to get it fixed if the truck still
starts. My Comp isn't telling me anything about any Sensor, so I assume
it'll be okay. Any suggestions guys?
-mike sykes

88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

" They might call us crazy, but they'll do it from
behind, while staring at a tailgate." -Jon Steiger

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]