Re: Where are all the Dakotas

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jun 15 1998 - 01:45:36 EDT

You are complaining about racism, which is a form a close-mindedness. By
making comments like "skirting your double wide" and " Right and Reba is
the greatest." you are displaying your own form a bigotry towards
southern people in general, and makin' a stereotype of people from the
south. Just because I live in the south doesn't mean I live in a trailer,
hate black people, and listen to country music. By making that
assumption, you have singled yourself out as a biggot, which is what you
have been bitchin' about the whole time! By your little stereotype, we
are all racists and rednecks cuz' we all drive Daks... which are PICK UP
TRUCKS!!!! I don't FEEL like a Racist. When do I start hating people? I
need to know so I can get rid of all my black friends.......

-mike sykes

88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

" They might call us crazy, but they'll do it from
behind, while staring at a tailgate." -Jon Steiger

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]