RE: Re: RE: Body and Suspension Lift

From: Walter Felix (Walter_Felix@classic.msn.com)
Date: Mon Jun 15 1998 - 19:19:18 EDT

I have 8" rims on the truck now (I didn't update the web page yet) and still
get a slight rub on the fender when turning into a driveway.

You mention cut out flares, who makes cutouts for Dakota's? I checked out
Bushwacker, Warn and Xenon and was not able to find cutouts. I'm using the
Bushwacker extend-a-fender flares.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
88' Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219