Tired of tony

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 15 1998 - 19:21:12 EDT

In a message dated 6/15/98 2:12:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
miggitymike@juno.com writes:

<< I don't FEEL like a Racist. When do I start hating people? I
 need to know so I can get rid of all my black friends.......

My feelings exactly. Am I to assume I am also a racist because of my truck? In
my opinion a racists hate anyone who isn't white like them. Well, I guess I
must dump my asian girlfriend tonight, cut up a sheet and go hunting for
someone that isn't a WASP.
Get real!!! This guy Tony (who seems to be using his mommies computer) has
some serious issues to deal with. He reminds me of the kid in high school
that would belittle anyone he could just to feel good about himself. He
thought he was so cool, but ended up eating lunch all by himself cause nobody
wanted to be around him.
Tony if you are reading this, and I know you are, why dont you go back to the
porn rooms and let us get back to what we are here for. You mentioned eariler
about getting back to our mods and bedliners, THAT IS WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR
DUMBSHIT!!!!!!! I also assume that you also joined to get the same info that
we do, but because you are so freakin perfect, you dont need information
because you know everything already.

George