Re: Milan attn Gripes

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 15 1998 - 19:50:07 EDT

<< No offense meant by this, but since Im unaware of the location of every DML
 reader on the list, I dont find it inappropriate to post letters asking who
 and when people are going to Milan. Milan does have something to do with
 Dakotas, people post times ran on the list and since Milan is a drag track, I
 find it appropriate.
 ps, I try to remember to change the "subject title" >>

Milan is to be the home of the first DML Dak Attack and entirely appropriate
for DML posting. In fact why don't all you DML'ers show up there friday the
19th ..

Bill