Re: Fuel Pump Question

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 15 1998 - 21:03:26 EDT

I replaced my fuel pump two times from the dealer parts, and finally on the
last one I went and bought one from NAPA since this list time the truckl was
out of warranty, I like the construction better too. its still a Carter just a
diff design. Also, I couldnt believe the amount of crud and dirt in the fuel
pump assembly once I dissamsebled it. Been runnin on this one for a while now,
had the first one replaced at 14,000 then at 34,000 and I now have 90,000 on
it the NAPA one.