Re: Fuel Pump Question

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Mon Jun 15 1998 - 20:58:23 EDT

Your 88 does it? I think this says something about the quality of these
pumps, eh?

At 12:49 AM 6/15/98 -0400, you wrote:
>snip
><<<<<Anyone have this trouble with their truck??>>>>
>
>YEAH! My 88 does that too! I was told it was one of the sensors in the
>TB, but didn't to spend the money to get it fixed if the truck still
>starts. My Comp isn't telling me anything about any Sensor, so I assume
>it'll be okay. Any suggestions guys?
>-mike sykes
>
>88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox
>miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com
>
>" They might call us crazy, but they'll do it from
>behind, while staring at a tailgate." -Jon Steiger

>Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

"M ove O ver, P ickup A pproacing R apidly!"
1992 Dakota 4x4, Standard cab, short bed, 5.2 L V8, K&N, Gibson/Dynomax
exhaust,Power Puleys, MP SBEC, 180 degree thermostat, Bushwhackers,
tire/wheel package, Lund Moonvisor & Interceptor, Custom Cover tonneau,
Bundy rear bumper, chrome grillguard/pushbar

see http://www.usaor.net/users/zavetsky for pictures!

MOPAR or NOCAR!