Re: throttle body - modified!

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 15 1998 - 19:35:40 EDT

<< I wanted to reset my
 computer so that it could re-learn with the improved airflow, so I totally
 disconnected it while I did the mod. I never got a check engine light. I
 noticed a significant gain in the 2000-4000rpm range (just as Jules said
 that I would - thanks, Jules). I noticed as big a difference after this mod
 as I did after installing my Borla cat-back. >>
Steve, I did the same, and never got a check light. I also noticed a huge
difference, its pretty cool isnt it
Eric