Re: Door lubrication

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 15 1998 - 23:32:07 EDT

I spray down my door hinges on both pass and driver saide once a month with
Teflon spray to help clean it and then use lithium grease and oil on the
hinges....never had any problems....I also took off my tailgate assembly plate
cause I was gonna to that polish and grind thing, but i just spray down all
moving parts with penetrating lubricant and then used lithium grease on all
moving parts...WOW now my tailgate opens like a car door on a Lexus! Lube it
or lose it eh!