Source for Lakewood traction bars?

From: Mike Muise (Mike.Muise@digital.com)
Date: Tue Jun 16 1998 - 17:23:29 EDT

Howdy,

I'm looking for a pair of Lakewoods for my '98. I can't find them locally,
and am wondering if anyone knows of a mail order source for them? Online
ordering would be great, if available.

And... will they fit on a 4x4? Is it a DIY project? Doesn't look too
hard...

And since you've read this far, here's a free tip: Hella 590 (?? unsure of
exact model, but rectangular, about 2.5"x5", and sold at Canadian Tire)
driving lights fit *great* in the outer airdam scoops, after you cut away
some if the upper insides of the scoops (cutting isn't visible after
install. Way better for twisty-road night driving than the stock highbeams.

cheers,
mike