Re: Latest ET's was REAREND..

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 16 1998 - 17:36:03 EDT

<< I
 believe they only charge around $60 a wheel to widen them. >>

I think you can buy new steel wheels from them 8 - 10 inch for about $60 but
the last I tried to deal with them they didn't take any credit cards and
wanted me to sen them a certified check and when they received it they would
mail the wheels. I needed them sooner than 2 weeks and took anohter route. I
can't imagine a company doing business today that doesn't take cc's.

Bill