Re: DML:Electric fans and back pressure

From: Christopher J. Lang (langcj@polaris.clarkson.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 16 1998 - 17:54:35 EDT

Look back in the archives on electric fans and you will find that karl
moltzan had them installed in his dak he said that he needed about 4000cfm
to keep it cool enough while sitting in traffic on a 105 degree day, at
about 1/2 on the temp gauge with that. His system I believe had a 2800
cfm behind the radiator and another 1200 in front of it its all in the
archives just take a look I might have stated something wrong.

Chris Lang